Your privacy is very important to ReActiveMicro (“ReActiveMicro”). We want to make your experience using our services and on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools and opportunities with complete confidence.
- Introduction. ReActiveMicro collects information in different ways from Visitors and Users who access the various parts of our Services and the network of Web sites accessible through our Services. We use this information primarily to provide a customized experience as You use our Services and, generally, do not share this information with third parties. However, we may disclose personal information collected if we have received your permission beforehand or in very special circumstances, such as when we believe that such disclosure is required or permitted by law or other special cases described below.
- Registration and Account Information. Users are asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Services including name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the Services. Users are asked to complete an online form that collects information about demographics, product usage and preferences, along with other information that will help us improve our products and services. The personal information collected from Users through these forms is used to manage each User’s account (such as for billing purposes) and provide Users with information about services that may be of interest to them. This information is not shared with third parties, unless specifically stated otherwise or in special circumstances. However, in instances where ReActiveMicro and a partner jointly promote the Services, ReActiveMicro may provide the partner certain personal information, such as the name, address, and username of persons who subscribed to the Services as a result of the joint promotion for the sole purpose of allowing us and the partner to assess the results of the promotion. In this instance, personal information may not be used by the partner for any other purpose. ReActiveMicro may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from personal information Users provide during registration (such as the total number, but not the names, of Users). As explained in more detail below, we may in certain instances use this aggregated and non-identifying information to sell advertisements that appear on the Services.
- Domain Registration. In certain jurisdictions, domain name registration information legally has to be available to the public. Where domain name registration information is available to the public, anyone can access it through “WHOIS” searches. The WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists the domain name and contact information of each registrant. The domain name registration you provide is hosted by us to the public. At times, our Users may receive solicitations that result from searches of the publicly available WHOIS database conducted by other companies or individuals. However, the solicitation and/or SPAM they receive does not in any way come from ReActiveMicro.
- ReActiveMicro Partners and Sponsors. Some products and services are offered to Visitors and Users in conjunction with a partner (e.g., domain registration and for joint promotions, as described in paragraph 2 above). To provide Visitors and Users with some of these products and services, the partner may need to collect and maintain personal information. In these instances, we will provide such data collected or transferred to our Partners and Sponsors. Additionally, many ReActiveMicro Users have co-branded pages that are co-sponsored by non-affiliated partners. ReActiveMicro will share non-identifying and aggregate information (except as described above), but not personally identifiable information of individual Users, with such partners in order to administer the co-branded products or services offered.
- Online Advertisements. ReActiveMicro does not share personally identifiable information about its individual Visitors or Users with advertisers. ReActiveMicro may display online advertisements and may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our Visitors and Users collected through the registration process, as well as through online surveys and promotions with these advertisers. Additionally, in some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements. For instance, an advertiser tells us the audience they want to reach (for example, males between 25 and 55 years of age) and provides us an advertisement tailored to the audience. Based upon the aggregated and non-identifying information we have collected, we may then display the advertisement to the intended audience.
- Responses to E-mail Inquiries. When Visitors or Users send e-mail inquiries to ReActiveMicro, the return e-mail address (and other personal information provided in the inquiry) is used to answer the e-mail inquiry we receive. ReActiveMicro does not use the return e-mail address for any other purpose and does not share the return e-mail address with any third party.
- Voluntary Customer Surveys. We may periodically conduct both business and individual customer surveys. We encourage our Users to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information and responses will remain strictly confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party. Participation in our customer surveys is voluntary. We take the information we receive from individuals responding to our Customer Surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other ReActiveMicro Users to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). We then use the aggregated information to improve the quality of our services to you, and to develop new services and products. This aggregated, non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties. Unless otherwise noted in the survey invitation or the survey itself, Users have the option of completing surveys anonymously or providing us with contact information. We may use the contact information to follow up with Users based on the answers they provide. We may also contact you to highlight the changes we have made in response to feedback.
- Service Providers.We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to our affiliates and other third parties who provide services on our behalf. For example, as discussed above, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, administer surveys, and run our promotions. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our affiliates and other third party service providers in the US or other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
- Sale of Business.We may transfer your personal information as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of ReActiveMicro as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
- Special Cases. It is ReActiveMicro’s policy not to use or share the personal information about Visitors of Users in ways unrelated to the ones described above without your consent. However, ReActiveMicro, or our service providers, may disclose personal information about Visitors or Users, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason, in our sole discretion to comply with US, Canadian or other laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests or demands for such information; in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order; to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law; to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who, for example, may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies; to operate the Services properly; to protect ReActiveMicro and our Users; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- ReActiveMicro.com Statistics. We use information gathered from our site statistics (for example, User IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer our Web site. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our site and make your browsing and purchasing experience more enjoyable.
- Public Forums. Please remember that any information you may disclose in our User Directory, Spotlights/case studies, testimonials, Forums, or other public areas of our Web sites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas.
- ReActiveMicro’s Commitment to Data Security. We have implemented measures designed to protect personal information in our custody and control. We maintain reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite our best efforts.
Your online access to certain personal information may be protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (such as letters, phone calls or email messages).
Data related to the services will be maintained in the US. We have personal information retention processes designed to retain personal information of our customers for no longer than necessary for the purposes stated above or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
- How to Access or Modify Your Information. You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in your personal information we have in our custody or control by accessing your personal profile in your account or by contacting support via email, phone or online chat.. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
To ensure you receive the information you need to manage your account and protect your privacy, please be sure to keep your contact and billing information up to date. You can update all account-related information directly through your Control Panel. Alternatively, you can contact ReActiveMicro Support by phone or through our online support form.
When you become a User of ReActiveMicro, you are automatically subscribed to receive notices about Your account, e-mail newsletters and news of special promotions offered through ReActiveMicro and/or in conjunction with partners.
To unsubscribe from ReActiveMicro newsletters and promotional mailings, please update your preferences with our subscription settings tool or e-mail us at ReActiveMicro Support. If you would like to cancel a ReActiveMicro membership completely, please contact ReActiveMicro Support through our online support form.
During the registration process, you are provided with the opportunity to opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications from ReActiveMicro and our partners that are not directly related to the services we provide. ReActiveMicro, its affiliates or partners may use the information associated with your account to contact you with these special offers.
Please note: ReActiveMicro reserves the right to send e-mail communications relating directly to their accounts to all active members.
- Revisions to This Policy. ReActiveMicro reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy, and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. Notice of any revision, amendment, or modification will be posted in accordance with the Terms of Service
This is ReActiveMicro’s Warrant Canary.
ReActiveMicro states the following:
1. The start issue date of this canary is May 17th, 2018. The current issue date is October 1st, 2018.
2. No warrants have ever been served to us with regards to introduce backdoors, turn over user information, nor have any searches or seizures taken place.
3. This list a brief and simple four clear statements which can be verified using the Internet Wayback Machine as of the start date listed on line one.
4. The next canary update is planned to be every month on or around the 1st. Special note should be taken if no new canary gets published or if this list of four statements change for any reason. Only the current issue date on line one should ever change. If any doubt or if these statements change for any reason then always assume a warrant has been issued even if we publicly deny it.